The Innovation Hub is the community where experts from everywhere collaborate to tackle NATO challenges and design solutions. It is the engine of the NATO Innovation Network, federating national entities leveraging open innovation. It operates the NATO Innovation Lab.
Why join the Hub?
The products delivered by the Innovation Hub are available to all of its members. They include:
- Access to a broad community of experts from inside and outside NATO
- An online collaborative platform to interact with the community (password protected)
- A knowledge base of all the topics addressed by the Innovation Hub
- Innovative solution papers aiming at meeting NATO and Nations' future capability challenges
- The opportunity to ask your questions or propose your solutions
The best solutions are developed within the Innovation Lab
Who should join the Hub?
The Innovation Hub gathers three communities:
- The END USERS. NATO and nations military and their operational partners, who express their operational needs.
- The PROVIDERS. Experts from Academia, Industry, Science and Technology who contribute their solutions to the capability design process.
- The CAPABILITY DESIGNERS. NATO and nations personnel responsible for translating the providers' contributions into solutions meeting the end users' needs.
When to join the Hub?
For questions or comments click here.