- If you don't have one, Create an account
2. When instructed, log in and go to the group page. You will see the list of abstracts assigned to you.
3. Click on view to read one abstract.
4. Control-click on Edit to open another tab where to input your score.
You will then have two tabs open, one to read the abstract, and another one to score it.
5. (on the edit tab) Scroll down to where your user name appears.
6. Select the score in the fields of Feasibility, Usability, and Innovativeness (see scoring guide).
7. Save your score.
8. you can go back to step 4. and modify your score at any time.