Critical Thinking is the ability to develop objective understanding of a situation. It is a skill that contributes to each human’s survivability. It is a critical skill when important decisions have to be made. NATO Innovation Hub wants to help everyone improve their critical thinking, NATO staff, and the public.
This skill test is part of an independent research study.
Registration for the June course are closed. You can pre-register for the winter 2022 course
The aim of the course is to improve the participant’s critical thinking skills.
- It is open to all, and provided online.
- It consists of five lessons developed by the best experts in the field, including individual practice, and group exercises.
- Each lesson requires maximum 4 hours from the participant.
- It can be taken at your own pace.
- A certificate will be issued to those completing all the course assignments.