The NATO Innovation Challenge allows everyone to make solution proposals to NATO priority challenges.
After review by the expert pre-selection board, the best proposals are pitched in front of the Jury.
While winners are granted a monetary prize, all solutions are considered for NATO development support.
The Innovation Challenge, organized every semester in a different nation, also contributes to expanding the defense innovation ecosystem and the NATO Innovation Network.
What are the benefits?
- Easily accessible and open to anyone
- Presenting solutions to experts through extremely simple process
- Engaging and increasing visibility across the Alliance
- Chance of winning the challenge, building a business, and expanding professional network
- Securing prizes offered by the organizational partners
- Showcasing solutions at key NATO events
- Opportunities to secure funding for further development and adoption
- Securing support from the NATO Innovation Network and its large expert community
- Building collaborative relationships across the Alliance
- Applying solutions to problems impacting local citizens
- Identifying solutions to important issues
- Boosting open innovation across the Alliance
- Improving stakeholder engagement and understanding of NATO
- Building relationships with the global innovation community