Critical Thinking Online Course
Thursday, June 02, 2022 10:00am to Thursday, June 30, 2022 8:00pm
Critical Thinking is the ability to develop objective understanding of a situation. It is a skill that contributes to each human’s survivability. It is a critical skill when important decisions have to be made. NATO Innovation Hub wants to help everyone improve their critical thinking, its staff, and the public.
The aim of the course is to improve the participant’s critical thinking skills.
- It is open to all, and provided online.
- It consists of five lessons developed by the best experts in the field and a lot of individual practice and group exercises.
- Each lesson requires maximum 4 hours from the participant.
- It can be taken at your own pace, but it is expected to run from 1st to 30 June.
- A certificate will be issued to those completing all the course assignments.
Registration for this course is closed. You can pre-register for the winter 2022 course.